Saturday, February 14, 2009

Alligators

I don't know about alligators. I used to think they were kind of cool, but now I'm not sure. Now they're just ok, maybe not even. I mean, they kind of just lie around in the sun all day, and look really scaley and gross. Old Jewish women aren't that cool really.



Are crocodiles cooler than alligators? I'm not sure. Why don't you go ask Alligator Dundee.



Oh wait.

Anyway, I rode through the everglades a lot today. It was alright. My friend Jeremy said it was repetitive. I said he was redundant. It was funny, because he's a twin. Like, one of those circus freaks.



I don't know, but I will tell you one thing, don't order Gator Bites from a Mexican BBQ place. They will overcharge you. I don't get it, I thought Jewish people were cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment