Thursday, February 12, 2009

Is Chris Brown Cool?

Over and over I get asked what my opinion of this whole Chris Brown/Rihanna ordeal is. I say to people, I says, "Well, she probably had it coming." They look at me shocked, but have you read the story?

First of all, Chris Brown is rich, young, famous, and relatively good looking. Some guy from the Rolling Stones Fan Magazine called him "The Best New Michael Jackson." You're going to tell me that he couldn't find a better looking broad?


But you know, he's a cool guy. So he looks past the fact that she looks like a living mannequin, and treats her right. Then one day, on his way to the Grammy's, a big night for him, he gets a text from an excited "friend." Rihanna starts running her mouth and nagging like all women do, looking through his phone, and after a while, he couldn't handle it. So ya, she ended up getting hit, but how do we know that it wasn't in some crazy dance battle, where she couldn't keep up.

Articulate Black Men don't even care.


Barry is too busy starting his own fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment