Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Two Out of Three



I don't know. I mean, I like Muay Thai. I like Basketball. Parkour is only so-so. I mean, first, it's French, and that's not very cool. Next, it seems like something a fat kid would try, but not be very good at.



Kind of like this kid. You might say, "Oh, he's not trying, he's just being funny." Well, if he's fat, he would be bad at it anyway. At least, if he didn't make that video we would just assume he was funny. Now, he ruined that for himself too. Now what does he have left to be good at, not being able to see his own dick?



That Offends Me.


So, I guess that basketball is cool. Muay Thai is pretty cool. Parkour is, at best, kinda cool. What's the verdict then?


Ok, fat people can croon also. That's sorta cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment