Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Anagramz

One of the anagrams for my name is Mini Fart, Big Frothy Shit.

I don't know about that.



Let's imagine the meeting behind this product.

Executive- So, we have to market this as a potty-training tool. The name is going to be very important. If we're going to pitch this to Wal-Mart, we really want it to stick.

Intern (hungover)- Oh man, It's Potty Time.

Executive- I love it.

Executive pitches it to his boss, who laughs and says "Like Party Time. I like it." To which the executive stares blankly and nods, frightened and ashamed.

Some time later, it's on my blog, and I'm making terrible, drawn out jokes about it. I'm still not dropping my goddamn lawsuit. Those sons of bitches are going to pay for taking my idea, and then firing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment