Friday, February 13, 2009

Guys that Look Like Chicks

I don't like this. It's one thing to be a convincing he-she, that's kind of cool, I guess. I mean, you are, literally, sticking it to the man. So, that's sort of cool. It's another thing entirely to be a girl that looks like a guy.



That's a guy. His name is Bill. He is the lead singer of a terrible emo band, Tokio Hotel. Imagine how many people have been fooled by that. I mean, as someone that fantasized constantly about the chick from Wheatus, only to find out...



It just doesn't seem fair. I mean look at his hat, who does he think he is? This guy?



So ya, Mr. Bill Kerutuaituizzzz, watch your step. One day you might Get What You Give.

Remember that one time that Quagmire made that joke about Taylor Hanson being a hot girl?



That show's pretty good, kinda cool, and sorta funny... I guess...