Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kirk Cameron is Really Angry



But he's not going to curse.

Is this what Christian's think the real world is like? This movie made $34 million, and I have never seen a more idiotic movie. I wonder what we didn't get to see, that's in the final product. Mr. Rudolph desperately wants to keep up with his neighbor, so he steals a new TV, and gets thrown in jail? The black guy secretly wants Kirk Cameron's wife, and so he gets hit by lightning on his boner?



I mean, that's better than Fireproof. I'm not going to say that controversy is cool, because I'm not sure. But, if some woman started nagging me, and wouldn't give me any, and then told me that it was because I wasn't honorable, I'd treat her the Nicholas Cage way and not the Mike Seaver way.

No comments:

Post a Comment